Since people across the world are panicking about the Coronavirus spreads, businesses are taking every measure to minimize its impact.
Should they panic like everyone else or come up with a fool-proof plan?Here is how Designhill — A Creative Marketplace, has come up with a backup plan and what you can learn from their Coronavirus Preparedness.
- Ever since the virus broke out in the vicinity, the company has been taking severe preventive measures to not only safeguard its business but the employees as well.
- The management sensed the severity of the pandemic well in advance and released an advisory that forbids, restricts, and urges employees to stay home and work remotely during the epidemic.
- The company canceled many in-personal meetings and took the online route for conferences, meetings, and events through implementing several tools.
- The employees have been asked to maintain personal hygiene and social distancing to prevent Coronavirus to spread.
- Now, business-functions are smooth like they were a few weeks ago.
Here Are Three Ways To Safeguard Your Business As Coronavirus Spreads.